There is a bit of insanity in dancing that does everybody a great deal of good. ~Edwin Denby
Never trust spiritual leader who cannot dance. ~Mr. Miyagi
We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance. ~Japanese Proverb
If thou art merry, praise the Lord with singing, with music, with dancing... ~D&C 136:28
Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance. ~Dave Barry
The truest expression of a people is in its dance and in its music. Bodies never lie. ~Agnes de Mille
Dancing faces you towards Heaven, whichever direction you turn. ~Sweetpea Tyler
Dancers are the athletes of God. ~Albert Einstein
A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance. ~Ecclesiastes 3:4
I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who HAVE to dance. ~George Balanchine
Stifling an urge to dance is bad for your health - it rusts your spirit and your hips. ~Adabella Radici
Movement never lies. It is a barometer telling the state of the soul's weather. ~Martha Graham
Dance, even if you have nowhere to do it but your living room. ~Kurt Vonnegut
Socrates learned to dance when he was seventy because he felt that an essential part of himself had been neglected. ~Source Unknown
That being said.... I give you AGAIN.... Elder Gilett & Elder Saxon... hit it boys!
In their defense, it was their last p-day together and they HAD to do something fun. This is just who they are! If it was on YouTube, I bet it'd shoot to #1, but I won't.
I bet this video alone could guarantee them endless dates when they get home - I mean, just kidding elders, DONT GET TRUNKY! I hope that they end up in a BYU ward together or something just to be able to do this again, but next time with an audience.
We'll miss you Elder Saxon!
(video footage used with permission - any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited
- which means a very tall chick will come and beat you down!)

4 comments:
Hi Honor
my turn to snoop. The girls (Rhaevyn and Aeva) and I took some time today to look at your blog. We had a great laugh. Thanks for helping us to start out our day with laughter. Grant is so adorable. Loved the dancing missionaries too.
Honor, umm...of the Mitchell family? Good stuff. I'm Elder Gillett's brother. That was some pretty good stuff. Tell them I said that was an excellent display of their love for a happy, fun time.
Thank you so much for posting this video and letting Elder Saxon know how to access it. I am his sister, by the way... He is such a goof! Definitely makes me laugh! I am glad my family and I got to see the video of he and Elder Gillett. :o) It's fun to see what he is up to. Thanks, again!
This is so funny.
We knew and loved Elder Gillett, it's just too bad we moved before Elder Saxon got there! Looks like lots of fun!
Post a Comment