Well, we're in our new apartment in North Salt Lake, and not any too soon either. Last night we had a snow storm hit fast and hard and in a matter of two hours, everything was white. I took before and after pictures.
Today, with Jeremy's permission (since he wouldn't be there to experience it), I took a break from unpacking, bundled Grant up in his snow gear and we ventured outside. FYI Mother, I may have worn my flip flops, but Grant was wearing socks and shoes (just kidding, I wore shoes too). I was a little worried at how cold the snow was on his hand (no gloves yet) but he loved being outside and running around as best he could in snow bibs and his big jacket. We even attempted a snow angel.















2 comments:
Oh my goodness.. don't you just love it? I LOVE those pics!!
Yay for snow!
Honor that is so cute and priceless. Glad you all arrived safe and sound!
Post a Comment