Friday, January 11, 2008

On the phone with Aunt Cammie

So as some of you have experienced, Grant has fallen in love with talking on the phone. He's not just satisfied with having pretend conversations on any old phone anymore: he wants to have a phone that works and someone who talks back. The other day he found my cell phone & brought it to me with a look on his face saying, "Let's call someone!" So we left a message on Cammie's phone. She called back before long and instead of holding the phone to his ear, I decided to hand him the phone and pray that he didn't push buttons and hang up the call. He had crawled up in our rocking glider chair and had slumped down, much like I imagine he might do as a teenager. He and Cammie had a nice little chat while I grabbed the camera.

3 comments:

Nate said...

Grant is such a cute kid.

Jess said...

You have such a cute family! I would love to do pictures for you. I even have a few places in SLC I would love to try. Shoot me an email or give me call and we can set something up!

vickersfam said...

I love that second picture of him talking on the phone. The expression on his face is priceless! I'm so glad I found your blog! Check mine out too, http://rodandnat.blogspot.com