I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living
my baby you'll be...
But please, PLEASE............
QUIT PLAYING IN THE TOILET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This was the scene I found this evening after Grant dissapeared towards the general direction of our bedroom/bathroom and I thought I heard splashing. Again, does it make me a bad mother if I grabbed the camera before snatching him up and throwing him in the bathtub?
This little video is pretty close to how long his naps actually last! He's really starting to understand some of the things we say to him.






3 comments:
You're going to be one of those fun mothers; you know the kind all the kids in the neighborhood want to belong to because you go for the camera first instead of the neurotic behavior I exhibit. That's why I'll only ever get to "semi-fun" mother status. It's okay, I've resigned myself :) Good pictures by the way :)
Whoa! Too many posts I can't keep up!! ;)
Looks like you guys have been having fun and it's good to see all the pics!
Not a bad mother at all. It's best if you can document this kind of stuff!
Post a Comment