Grant celebrated his 2nd birthday on Saturday. I'm not so sure that he's making progress with his ability to eat birthday cake without making a mess, but at least this year he kept it below his eyebrows.
1st Birthday
2nd Birthday
One similarity between his two birthday parties - he needed a bath after each!
It looks like he had a blast digging into that cake! I can't wait to see him and it was so good to hang out with you guys last night.. even if I was feeling icky and turning all shades of green. hehe
2 comments:
How adorable! Happy Birthday Grant!! The pics are so cute, thanks for posting them Hon!
It looks like he had a blast digging into that cake! I can't wait to see him and it was so good to hang out with you guys last night.. even if I was feeling icky and turning all shades of green. hehe
Post a Comment