I was looking at the blog and thinking, "There just aren't enough pictures of Grant on here! I'd better put up more!" So here they are! Just fun pictures taken in the past few days of Grant being his normal little goofball self.
Grant and I were chasing each other around the house. I grabbed the camera and ran into the bedroom and hid behind the bed and waited for him to come find me. This is the resulting picture.
Then Grant ran to the other side of the bed and waited for me to "find" him.
Then I pretended to growl at him and he scrambled up on the bed.
A few days later I found him walking around the house in Daddy's shoes. Usually he goes for my heels or flip flops, but I think he's learning that Daddy's are a little easier to walk in.
Grant has figured out exactly how to work the remote controls and yesterday I found that he had turned on both the tv and the dvd player, put it on the right channel and pressed the play button and was happily concentrating on The Emporer's New Groove.








2 comments:
love the lounging photos. What a smarty turning on the movie all by hiself (purposely misspelled). Hope you don't mind I co-opted your elf dance. It really was a fantabulous idea. Can't wait to see you!
He is getting so big. I cannot believe it!! We miss you guys and were hoping to hook up over thanksgiving, it just got so crazy we didn't get a chance with ANY friends (Trust me, I got grilled when I got home and got a phone call from a friend in Eagle Mtn. Needless to say we'll be back up two days after christmas!!) We'll call you soon!! PROMISE!!
Post a Comment