Last night Grant crawled up in our rocking chair with the two halves of his Goodnight Moon book and started reading it to himself. The video is really dark, but I could hear certain vocal tones that sound like the way we read it. There's also one part where he says "hush" twice (no doubt the brush, mush, hush part). I thought it was pretty cute.
I've posted Grant doing the motions to this song before, but it was almost a year ago and he's mastered most of the hand gestures to it. Just excuse the singing of his mother.
This is my latest scarf project. I'm still trying to figure out how I feel about it.



1 comment:
I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW BIG HE IS GETTING!! He has to stop so as Lilly will recognize him when we see you guys (SOON I HOPE!!). We will call you this next week. Maybe I can stop by sometime. Are you guys going to be around? We'll be leaving the 2 days after Christmas so we'll have to call you. Merry Christmas you guys!! Sure do miss you guys!! You are a wonderful mother Honour!! He is the cutest little guy EVER!!
Post a Comment