Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I LOVE WYOTK!

No, that's doesn't stand for New Kids on the Block, you dummie, that'd be NKOTB...

It stands for What You Ought To Know and it's an AWESOME website.  Ok so I'll admit that I'm stealing it from Cullen and Clay's blog.  Cullen had put up a link to a funny Prop 8 video and I fell in love with the site.  I've spent way too much time watching all of their videos.  It's a pair of brothers, Jed (camera guy) & Brett (the face) Winn, that post a clip once a week about something that we ought to know.  Ok so some of the things they talk about are NOT going to change your life, but they are incredibly interesting and I LOVE their sense of humor!  They could be talking about the most serious of political subjects, the proper way to cook bacon, or how to play the Digeridoo, and you're going to find me laughing every time. 

I love their style, their timing and their wit.  It just works!

Does it sound like I have a non-celebrity, celebrity crush?  Yes, yes I do, but it's a crush on their combined personality, writing skills and Brett's comedic timing so it's not like I'm lusting and that makes it ok.....   
ALRIGHT?! 

Enjoy this week's show: 
Bailout!  Bailout!

(look for the link over there on the right hand side - it's there to stay)

If you liked that one, here's some of my other favorites:
Noodle Sword Ballerinas (Christmas gift idea)
Propeller Whirlies (another Christmas gift idea)

I'll leave the list at that.  Hopefully I've sparked a new favorite site for yall and maybe a new non-celeb, celeb crush (wipe up your drool, they're mine) but regardless, I bet I just helped you waste an hour with laughter!

2 comments:

Dial Family said...

OK, that was soo funny!!! (Now I"m crushing a little..) Thanks for the laughs!! HOW ARE YOU!!!

CCc said...

Latest one (about dying in 2012) and the ninja star ones are darn good too. I know this is lame, but you're coming to visit real soon- HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONORKINS! We love you!