Our good friends Nancy & Rob asked us if we'd like to join them and their family on a trip to Moab, UT. We were neighbors through my childhood and I was best friends with their daughters Beth & Katie. We met up with the Bussons (a family we grew up with in Healdsburg ward) and had an awesome weekend! These pictures are from a trail called Hell's Revenge. Grant and Jeremy were in a jeep with Rob and Beth while Nancy and I were in the Busson's jeep with them. Their dog Sadie was sitting in the back between Nancy and I. She reminded me of our family dog Freckles - I love boarder collies! She was so calm through the whole ride, and spent a lot of it of time sprawled across my lap.
Both Jeremy and I took turns driving..... LOOK OUT MOAB!
It was the week of the car show. A lot of the weekend was spent drooling over the cars cruising up and down Main Street. It made for a lot of traffic in such a small town, but it was a lot of fun!
Grant didn't think much of all the cars, but he loved the park where the car show was held!
On Saturday we went up to Arches National Park with Beth, her husband Chris, and their son Cole. While we would have loved to see Delicate Arch up close, the two pictures below were taken as close as we dared to climb with Grant in tow. Can you see the tiny arch over our shoulder?
Jeremy, Chris and Beth hiked up to the Windows while I stayed at the truck with Grant.
Mom - yes, I still stay back in the car with the little one... just like I did in Yosemite with Cammie while you guys enjoyed the nice little hike up to the falls!























1 comment:
Haha!
A) I can't believe Jeremy wore a hat - his hair must've been so messed up!
B) I know you have the BSB's entire collection.. don't lie.
C) You're back in town and you haven't called me yet?? Pffft.. we're so not friends anymore.
Post a Comment