Back in March, Grant and I (Honor) took a trip to California to visit my family.
We played at the park...
My mother brought out the set of blocks that we played with as children and Grant learned how to topple anything that looked like a tower.
It was fun hearing my dad read to Grant in the same way that I remember him reading to us when we were kids.
Aunt Cammie made sure that Grant had his teeth brushed. Why does there seem to be a tradition starting with taking pictures of our family brushing their teeth together? Grant learned quickly how my dad's headphones worked and kept plugging them into the radio and listening for himself.
We finally met little Cash! I was hoping for more interaction between he and Grant, but they're just not on that level yet. It was a lot of fun anyway.

Here's the only pictures we managed to get with the two little munchkins together.

Here's the only pictures we managed to get with the two little munchkins together.
I think Grant is starting to learn how to pose and be cute instead of constantly grabbing for the camera. Well come to think of it, it's only when he's restrained and the camera is out of reach.
I feel like I have so few pictures of Grant and I, and when I actually get them, they're usually still taken by me anyway.
We visited with Beth and her son Cole. The kids were in the back seat, facing opposite directions. Grant seemed to love having the company, but it had been a long day!


Wondering what Grant is wearing? It's Beth's nursing pad of course! It was just the perfect size for his head!
I know Mom will probably kill me for actually posting this picture, but it was just too funny to pass up. My parents had just bought a brand new plunger and Grant took an immediate interest in it. We had removed the vase from the table by my parents front door so Grant wouldn't break it. We walked into the room later to find that Grant had put the plunger on the table, in the center of the doily. We decided to leave it there until Cammie brought her friends over and see if they would even notice.



















No comments:
Post a Comment