Monday, December 8, 2008

Feeling Scarfy?

My name is Honor and I knit! Well, not with knitting needles, but on a hat loom like the one shown below (thank you, thank you, thank you Cullen - who gave it to me as a Christmas present the other year and really got me hooked - pun intended).

Scarves have been my favorite thing to make because I'm more likely to actually wear them than I am anything else i could make. This is the one I finished tonight and I was so happy that the picture I snapped was able to capture all the different colors in the yarn. Simply beautiful!
These are the other scarves I've made that I still have in my possession, in order from newest to oldest.

2 comments:

CCc said...

Well there goes my Christmas present idea. I had totally forgot that you had that thing and here you are making scarves all by yourself (which is what I was thinking of making you for Christmas). Don't worry, I'm resourceful. I'll come up with something yet...moohaha....

vickersfam said...

hook me up! With a scarf AND a loom! I've been wanting to learn to knit or crochet or something and I really like this idea. Tell me how to get started, Honor!