Thursday, October 16, 2008

Funny Faces

I tried once more today to get a picture of Grant in the puppy costume, but he wouldn't have it. He kept pulling the hood off and behind his neck so I abandoned the idea. I put it on top of my head and made a face at him. He laughed and ran into the bedroom. A few minutes later he came out with a swim diaper on his head and made a face at me. Silly boy! He pulled it down over his face so he was looking out of the leg hole. It almost looked like a Nacho Libre mask, but I didn't snap the picture in time, darn it! After he ditched the diaper hat, I took advantage of his silly mood and caught some of his funny faces. He never fails to make us laugh.



4 comments:

Britt said...

I LOVE the Nacho Libre Costume!! Geez, I wonder where Grant gets his sense of humor?!? Hope you three are doing well! Sending lots of love! Britt

Kristi said...

Hi Honor...You have one very clever kid there, I mean who would have thought a swim diaper could be so funny!! I was just imagining him looking around his room for something to put on his head! He is funny...and smart too!!
Kristi

Katie said...

Ahahahahahahahahahaha! So cute and HILARIOUS!

Kristi said...

I tagged you from my blog :)

http://myblahblahblablog.blogspot.com/

Kristi