Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hey All You Twilight Freaks!

I dare you not to laugh at this! How much do you want to bed that they're LDS and this was made for some FHE activity?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, it's really Cullen, but Cami logged in on my computer and I'm too lazy to log out and then log in again. So what I was gonna say is we should totally do one for Christmas when you guys come to visit. Then we could be awesomer Twilight Freaks. Love ya!

Honor said...

HAHA Cullen, that would be so great! Do you think we could use your awesome video editing skills to make it look like the car slams into Bella? Maybe a little blood? Start growing Clay's hair out now so he can pull off the wild vampire look.
Oh and by the way, this reminded me of you.

Katie said...

This is funny..

I can't wait for the movie, though!! Ahhh I need a good romantic film. And hopefully the director's skills are better than Meyer's grammar skills.