Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Wait Staff of Mount Weske Estates

I stole this tag from my friend Kristi.

Go to My Pictures and into your fourth folder, click on the fourth photo in that folder. Now describe it.

I probably should have My Pictures organized into folders. I used to, but since our computer kicked the bucket and took all of my organization with it, I haven't put the time in on it. My trust for technology is gone! Anyway, since I have no 4th folder, I chose the 4th picture. It just so happened that it was one from Halloween '93 or '94. My best childhood friends Beth and Kaydie lived down the street from my family and their mother is a great seamstress so she made our costumes. If I wore the costume this year it would probably fit more like a traditional french maid costume would, but I doubt it would be very becoming of a young LDS mother. Anyway, fun memories!

2 comments:

Dial Family said...

Oh my gosh HOnour. You were so young. Not that your old, by any means. HEY!! I have room to talk. Hello, 30 years now here. I am still denying that change of events. Anyhow. You look so good as a maid. Grant is hilarious. Lilly saw his pix and said, "Baby..." That is the word she uses for most kids her age however. She's such a cracker. And mama is the word she uses for anyone that is mommy's age. You don't fit in that category. Sorry... :) hehe

Kristi said...

Cute!! It took me a minute to figure out which one was you!!