2006
The Pumpkin
2007
The Pirate
2008
The Puppy
Well, we tried out Grant's Halloween costume the other day. Of course he didn't pose for any pictures that REALLY showed just how cute he looks in it. The tail on the costume wags when he walks. A-DORABLE! I'll try to get video and better pictures, but I'm not promising anything. I should let him fall asleep wearing it just to get him to sit still!








4 comments:
Soooooo stinkin' cute!!! I love the make-up spots!
And leave it up to you to have a p-p-p-pattern!
Next year he'll be a p-p-p-pinenut!
Sorry, that costume's taken fo' life, yo. =P
My mom and I were having too much fun with this over dinner.
Future costumes:
Parrot
Pinata
Piggy
Pink Panther
Peter Pan
Pinnochio
Purple People-Eater
Panda
Polar Bear
Porcupine
Penguin
Python
Pony
Puffer Fish
Hey call me t-t-today, Jr. M'kay?
HE IS SO ADORABLE!! I loved the pirate costumes!! You guys are awesome for dressing up. Missing you guys!!
Post a Comment